Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Windy Tree


Here's a painting that I did for my Aunt, in exchange for a really awesome Halloween table runner that she made. It was supposed to be done a few months ago, but has taken me until now to come up with an idea. I decided on a wind blown tree that's reminiscent of landscapes here in Nebraska or the Midwest. I don't have a picture of the table runner but here's the painting I did.

For those of you in Hastings, stop on in for my Gouache Class at Graham Gallery. There's still time to sign up!!!

3 comments:

lsquaredstudios said...

This is a wonderful tree! It reminds me of your tree show. I love how your art can grow and expand yet you still have such strong natural roots! Fantastic...

Unknown said...

That is a beautiful painting! Lucky Aunt! Only thing missing are ninja bunnies!

lsquaredstudios said...

pics from the weekend please