Tuesday, November 08, 2011

Craftacular - November 9th!

For those in the Nebraska area, tomorrow is Craftacular in downtown Lincoln. I'll be sellin' my wares along with 30 other artists. It will be a grand time with cocktails, raffles, live violin duo, and some pretty sweet people so come on by!

Wednesday, November 9th - One night only!
Chez Hay (Above Noodles and co) 14th & P Street
5:00 - 9:00pm
Lincoln, Nebraska


Here's a few of the items that I will have for sale at Craftacular:
Hand-painted Ornaments
Cards - NEW Designs!
T-shirts
Original Paintings
Brooches
and relief prints.


I just got my new holiday cards in and they will be debuting there tomorrow night. 
If your not in the area they will be available in my Etsy Store at the end of the week.



PS. The first 50 people to come to Craftacular will receive swag bags at the door!

No comments: