Friday, September 21, 2012

A few upcoming shows and sneak peeks.

There are lots of great shows coming up this fall. For those of you that follow me on the twitter, facebook, and instagram world you've probably already seen these little sneak peeks of my works in progress, but here is some more info on the shows and events these items are for.

First up this October is The Zombie Show at Bottleneck Gallery in NYC. While I am really creeped out by zombies, I still wanted to come up with something for this show. Here is a detail of my painting "Zombie Cats Just Wanna Have Fun". Cute, cuddly, slightly undead felines can still enjoy the catty things in life despite their zombie status.

Can't Beat Em, Join Em: The Zombie Show
October 5th - October 28th
Opening Reception: Friday, Oct 5th from 7-10pm
Brooklyn, NY

...................................................................................................


Coming up this November 9th is the PRISMA Artists Collective show Milk at Fine Grime Gallery located in Bath, UK. Our collective consists of 30 artists from around the world who chat (thanks to the internets) about art, materials, and help navigate the art world together. It's great to have such a great group of friends to talk with :) 

I will have more details on this show when it get's a little closer. Above is my white Irish Elk painting for the show.

...................................................................................................


I am very excited to participate again this year in the Desert Bus for Hope event! The past two years I've donated a video game inspired painting to be auctioned off for the event. Proceeds go towards the Childs Play charity that donates games for kids to play in hospitals. You might reconize the two characters above from one of my favorite game series The Legend of Zelda. 

I originally was just going to do a painting of Link, but thought Zelda needed her own piece too so I ended up doing two different pieces. This original paintings will be available for auction for the event. I will be posting the exact times and dates they go up for auction later in November.

Tune in later this November to watch the Desert Bus online, there are always lots of guests, exciting auctions and lots of fun!

...................................................................................................

That's just a few of the shows coming up. There is also a Wes Anderson show, Craftacular one-night event in Lincoln, and a few local holiday shows as well!! And last but not least, is a two-person show in California that I will be part of and FINALLY TRAVELING TO CALIFORNIA to be at...I am very excited for the show!!!


No comments: