Wednesday, December 26, 2012

New Camera!

I received a new camera for Christmas and I've been having fun playing around with it today. It's a bit chilly out so instead of going on an outdoorsy photo shoot I just stalked the cats a bit. Here is my favorite shot of Mochi who decided to curl up on a rug I had just moved (the cats always seem to think that when I move something it's just for them, but really I was just vacuuming).


The camera is a Samsung NX1000 (in white!), and while I've only played around a bit I'm really happy with it. I still need to hook it up to my wifi but I can automatically back up my camera to my computer or email photos to my family without even using a cord. I feel a little behind on the times, I didn't even know cameras did that now!

I'm looking forward to no longer relying on my iphone to update my blog. I relied a little too much on photo apps for my phone and while they're fun they don't have the best image quality. So here's to the new year with lots of new photos and projects!

No comments: