Wednesday, January 09, 2013

New Print on Tiny Showcase

I'm happy to announce a new print at Tiny Showcase! I started working with Tiny Showcase a few years ago to produce affordable prints and love teaming up with them. Here is the latest print that dropped last night!


Cat Night Adventure
Edition of 100
Small boarder for framing - it is sized to fit a standard 5" x 7" frame
Printed by Tiny Showcase on heavy 290gsm natural white paper
$20 - Unframed
$130 - Archivally framed in Cherry.

Available for purchase here SOLD OUT

One of my favorite things from Tiny Showcase is that they donate a portion of the sales to the charity of the artists choice. I chose The Cat House here in Lincoln, Nebraska who works to provide a safe no-kill shelter and adoption facility for cats. $250 from the sale of my print will be donated to this organization.


No comments: