Thursday, May 09, 2013

Craftacular Recap

I just wanted to say thank you to the folks who came out last night for the Spring Craftacular event here in Lincoln. It's always great to see some familiar faces and meet new people. Here's a few photos from last night.


 Here's Meghans and my table setup. It was nice to have the windows behind us to use the little ledge.


I've been wanting a new way to display my cards and I found an Etsy seller Wudls that makes lots of great displays for craft shows. That's where I got the three tier card stand that folds up.

Also new for this year I had the Square app to accept credit card payments through my phone. It was way easier to use than I thought and wished I had gotten it sooner!


Artwork by Meghan Stratman. 
Beautiful bird collages, postcards, and prints by Meghan. I always love seeing her new work. Check out her shop here.

No comments: