Thursday, August 22, 2013

Everybody's a Somebody - Mr Men Little Miss show opening at iam8bit

Tonight is the opening to the Everybody's a Somebody 50 Artists Explore the World of Mr Men Little Miss! Sanrio and iam8bit teamed up to bring this show together and I was super honored to be asked to create the show posters for the event.



iam8bit is transforming the entire gallery to a real life storybook version of Mr. Men Little Miss. I can't wait to see photos of the gallery (and wish I could be at the gallery tonight to see it in real life). 

I will have several pieces in the show including the painting I created with all the Mr and Miss hanging outside for the front of the poster (the gallery will also be taking orders for the"art print" version of it without the text). 

I keep trying to decide which Little Miss is most like me, but I think I'm a little bit of everyone!


No comments: