Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Official Edgar Wright Show opening at Gallery 1988

Tonight is the opening to the Official Edgar Wright show at Gallery 1988 (West). It's guaranteed to be a packed house with great art and SPECIAL GUESTS. Artists pay tribute to their favorite Edgar Wright films. Shaun of the Dead has always stuck with me (there's so many great quotes from that movie) so I chose that for the basis of my piece.


Have a Pint
Gouache, ink
7 5/8 x 9 3/4 inches (image size)
©Nicole Gustafsson 2013
SOLD

I decided to keep the colors on this piece minimal. I've been having a lot of fun playing around with ink washes and wanted to apply that process to this piece.

If you cannot make it to the show all the remaining artwork will be available online Wednesday at Gallery1988.com. The show runs August 20th - September 7th.

No comments: