Friday, September 06, 2013

Meow Brow, Lil Bub, and Spoke Art


Tomorrow is the two-show opening of Meow Brow - New Work by Casey Weldon, AND Lil' Bub Art Show featuring a variety of artists depicting the darling Lil' Bub, cat sensation. Casey's work is stunning and I've been seeing hints of his feline paintings online and they look beautiful. This is a double show by Spoke Art and Bub herself will be there (you have to get tickets to meet her, much care has been taken to ensure her safety).

I did two pieces for the Lil' Bub half of the show. I have two cats of my own and I think I could draw cats everyday to my hearts content.


Adventuring Bubs
7 x 7 inches (image size)
Pen and ink wash
©Nicole Gustafsson 2013
SOLD



Lil' Bub and the Lightning Bugs
7 x 7 inches (image size)
Gouache, ink
©Nicole Gustafsson 2013

Available online at Spoke Art

To get all the information about Casey's show and Lil' Bub art show, visit Spoke Art's website for details.

No comments: