Monday, January 13, 2014

Adventure Show! with Meghan and Nicole at Hero Complex Gallery

Here's the big announcement on the upcoming show I've been hinting at! My friend Meghan Stratman and I are having a two person show together at the Hero Complex Gallery in LA this February. Putting our spin on our favorite adventure tales, this show will feature 10-15 new works from each of us as well as a few limited edition giclee prints too.

I've known Meghan for several years now and I am super happy to be part of this show with her. She does wonderful paper cut artwork with lots of layers that gives great depth to her work. You can check out more of her pieces for the show at: www.bunnypirates.blogspot.com.


2020 South Roberton Blvd, Studio D
Los Angeles, California
Show runs: February 7th - 23rd

Reception: February 7th

Both Meghan and I will be venturing from our respective hovels and will BOTH BE AT THE SHOW! If you are in the area, come say to say "hi" to us at the reception on February 7th.

(This is my second trip to California and I'm also excited to hug all your adorable plants/palm trees there. SO CUTE.)

The world of Neverland with non-stop adventures has always been one of my favorites since childhood.


Sneak Peek at another one of my paintings for the show. If you are interested in seeing more works in progress I post little details on my instagram, twitter, and facebook page as I work.



No comments: