Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Worlds Collide exhibit opening at iam8bit

Many of you know that I've been working away on a project, and I'm happy to announce "Worlds Collide". This is a two woman show featuring awesome sculptures by Chelsea Bayouth and paintings by me. The show opens this Saturday in LA at iam8bit and both artists will be in attendance. I've worked many years with iam8bit and am super excited for this show.

Worlds Collide 
Opening Reception: Sat, Sept 20th from 7-11PM
2147 W. Sunset Blvd, LA California 90026
iam8bit.com

Join us in celebrating the fantastical relms of Nicole Gustafsson's Nimasprout & Chelsea Bayouth's Stellarium, fused together for a unique artistic collaboration!


Here are a few sneak peeks of my works-in-progress for the show. You'll have wait to see the finished pieces in person, or the entire show will be online after the opening reception :)









I created all my paintings with gouache and ink on wood panel. It's been a while since I have done paintings on panel, but I wanted to have a difference look with this show and shy away from traditional framing. If you live in the LA area come on over Saturday night! Hope to see some of you there :)


No comments: