Tuesday, March 31, 2015

New Prints for Spring/Summer.

Spring is here, and summer just around the corner. It's on those hot summer days that I love strawberry lemonade, and that was the inspiration behind this piece. The original painting is sold, but I have open edition prints now available in my online shop.


Summer Strawberry Swim
Image Size: 6x8  |  Paper Size: 8x10
©Nicole Gustafsson


.............................................................................................................


I also have gotten quite a few requests for a larger version of my Shiba pup adventurer piece (previously it was only available as a postcard), so it is now available as an 8x10 fine art print in my shop.


Shiba Inu - Pup Adventurer
Image Size: 6x8  |  Paper Size: 8x10
©Nicole Gustafsson



.............................................................................................................

I also wanted to add that I will be at Crafty Wonderland Colossal Spring Sale in Portland, Oregon. I loved being part of their holiday sale last december, and can't wait to have new products for spring. There will be the prints above there, but also new goodies and originals too. If you are in the area, mark your calendars for May 9th! 

Visit Crafty Wonderland online for complete vendor list and details: http://craftywonderland.com

No comments: