Thursday, March 07, 2013

Harvest Moon : Follow-up Desert Bus Painting

Back in November I participated in Desert Bus for Hope charity event (here is my complete blog post about the event) where lots of items are bid on while the hosts play the video game Desert Bus. One of the items I contributed for the auctions, was a custom painting based on a video game of the winning bidders choosing. It's been a little time since the event, but here is the completed painting based on Harvest Moon for 64. The client really liked the farming aspect of the game and I thought all the animals and characters in the video game were adorable, so I worked out a composite highlighting some of the main aspects the game.


For those of you who have played the game you might recognize Karen who is one of the lovely females of the game your character can "woo". I didn't realize that they're were lots of Harvest Moon games in the series still being made, they really interesting and made me want a DS!

No comments: