Monday, June 17, 2013

Adventuring characters Preview

If you follow my facebook/twitter/instagram you might have seen me working on little character studies in pen and ink. What started as just a idea to working on some new characters for my paintings grew to a 50 piece project of its own.

Each drawing is done in pen with ink washes to create shading. They are done on some wonderful Fabrino paper that I've been holding onto for quite a while for just the right project.

Adventuring Animals
Original drawings - Pen and ink wash
$50 each (these drawings ship free within the US | discounted shipping for international )
4.75 x 4.75 inches - on off white Fabrino paper
Comes enclosed in a matching envelope with the adventurers name on it.

These will be listed in my Etsy shop on Wednesday, June 19th at 10:00AM (CST - Central Standard Time). First come, first serve, no reservations.






Here is an example of the envelope that comes with your drawing with the adventurer's name on it.
I like to have an envelope to keep them safe until framing, or a nice little presentation for gift giving.


"Basil" eating some butter lettuce is the first piece I did that kicked off the whole thing. For those interested in art materials I used Pigma Micron pen and Higgins India Ink for the tonal wash.



No comments: