Monday, October 21, 2013

Crazy4Cult: Say Hi To The Bad Guy at Gallery1988

Last Friday was the opening to the latest Crazy 4 Cult at Gallery 1988, this time featuring the bad guys you love to hate. For my piece I wanted to do an ode to Hocus Pocus and focus on the those effected by the witches curse.


Witches Curse
7.75 x 12.75 inches (image size)
Gouache, ink on paper
©Nicole Gustafsson 2013



I usually like very simple frames, but for this one I wanted a older, spooky looking frame for one of my favorite Halloween movies.

The show is up until November 9th and as always the show is viewable online at Gallery1988.




1 comment:

Jade Sheldon said...

Ah! Too beautiful. Hocus Pocus is definitely one of my favorites. I love the light coming out of the chimney. Come Little Children came instantly into my head!