Friday, December 13, 2013

Crazy4Cult NYC: Tonight!

Tonight in New York City is the latest installment of Gallery 1988's Crazy4Cult art show. I've been participating in this show for three years and happy to be part of the group show again. This time around I picked one of my favorite films: The Neverending Story.


Good Luck Will Find You
5x7 inches (image size)
Gouache, ink on paper
©Nicole Gustafsson 2013

SOLD

(I've already been getting inquiries if there is a print of this piece, and as of right now there are no print plans)

There were many parts of this movie that absolutely fascinated me, like Falcore the luck dragon and the giant rock eating guy, but terrified me like the Sphinxes and the horse dying in the muddy swamp. But everything turned out ok and I love watching this movie.


If you are in NYC today go check it out! There are over 200 works in this show and a great show for the movie fanatics and art fans alike. The entire show usually goes online a day or two after the opening. 






No comments: