Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Woodland Inspired Video Game Characters

I've been thinking about woodland versions of my favorite video game characters, and been paintings some up in between projects. I will always be an old school Mario fan, and lately I've been discovering other NES and SNES games like Kirby and Earthbound (which I have always heard talked about but never played as a kid). So basically I've been thinking a lot about video games lately...



Woodland Inspired Video Game Characters - Mini Paintings
3.25 x 3.25 (image size)  |  Comes matted with archival mat (outside dimension 7 x 7 inches)



..........................................................................................................................

"Spectral Passage" 11 x 11 inches, Gouache, ink, glow in the dark paint
I also added some older paintings like this one above at a discounted price in the "Studio Sale" section of my shop.  (Certain parts of this painting glow in the dark, to add to that ghosty quality.) 

..........................................................................................................................

Also exciting news that I have a new portfolio website with new artwork! It has a lot of artwork that I've had hidden away and it was time to show the world what I was doing in one handy spot :)

Still the same web address at:



No comments: