Friday, April 11, 2014

10 Year Anniversary Show - Gallery 1988

Tonight marks the 10 Year Anniversary Show "The Subtle Art of Pop Culture" at Gallery 1988. I first started showing at Gallery 1988 in 2009 at the encouragement of a friend to contact them. (The first show I participated in was a He-Man tribute show!). Many years later I am thrilled to continue to create works for their shows. Thank you co-owners Katie and Jensen and crew for an awesome time!

Show opens tonight 7-10. MUST RSVP to attend: rsvpgallery1988@gmail.com


For my contribution to the show, I wanted to do a little ode to one of my favorite movies "Waterworld". I remember seeing the movie on TV at one point growing up and I was just in love with the whole theme of the film.


Dry Land Is Our Destiny
5 x 6 inches (image size)
Gouache and ink
©Nicole Gustafsson 2014



No comments: