Wednesday, July 09, 2014

Heros in a Half Shell - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles show at Gallery Nucleus

If I think of one of all my favorite tv shows growing up the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles definitely comes to mind. Donatello was my favorite, I'm not sure if that was a conscious choice or it just happened because be the only TMNT action figure I had, but I sure had the pillow case and shoe lace ties to match!

This Saturday is the opening to "Hero's in a Half Shell: TMNT Art Tribute Exhibition" at Gallery Nucleus. In conjunction with Nickelodeon Studios, there will be official storyboards, and memorabilia on display and the turtles themselves will even make an appearance! Lots of events going on for the opening and if you dress up as your favorite character, you get in FREE! (Otherwise there is a $5 admission fee to the exhibition)

Visit Gallery Nucleus for artist lineup, and details on the opening this Saturday! 



Pizza Party
9.5 x 9.5 inches (image size)
Gouache and ink on paper
©Nicole Gustafsson
SOLD


No comments: