Monday, February 13, 2012

All My Murrays - Print Release at Gallery1988

It's been hard to keep quiet about this but Gallery1988 and I have teamed up to produce prints of my painting "All My Murrays". They were just released today and are currently available at Gallery1988's website.

All My Murrays
By Nicole Gustafsson
giclee print on fine art paper
10 x 13 inches
signed & numbered edition of 50
inspired by various Bill Murray movies

Available for purchase here


Here they are all organized for signing. I am a paper snob and super picky which is why I don't do a lot of prints, they are hard to get right sometimes. But I was just blown away by the print quality on these (printed by the fine folks at Gallery1988), they look so rich and detailed that I couldn't be more happy with how they turned out.

No comments: